.NET REST Client for OrientDB.
This project aims to provide a .NET interoperability between .NET and
OrientDB using REST.
The solution is organized in 2 projects:
This project contains the classes that represents the objects at the server.
This project contains the classes who interacts with the server.
- Connects to server and retrieves classes.
- Create documents.
- Delete documents.
- Update documents.
- Get document by @rid.
- Get documents for a particular class.
- Get documents in a particular cluster.
- Get document count for a particular class.
- Execute SQL Query.
- Execute SQL Command.
- Can only manage primitive types for properties.
- Poor support for linksets, linkmaps and other non primitive types properties.